Pan Fried Sliced Flatfish
Main materials; Flatfish fillet; 340g； Asparagus; 50g； snow pea; 40g； Auxiliary materials; Oil; appropriate amount; Salt; 2g； pepper; 2g； Small tomatoes; 2; Step;
1. This is Alaska halibut fillets removed from the outer package and put in the kitchen for natural thawing;
2. After thawing, slightly clean it and filter out the excess water in the sieve;
3. Apply salt and pepper on the surface;
4. Pat a little more dry starch;
5. Put a little oil in the hot pot and fry the fish fillet in the fire;
6. One side is set and discolored, and then pan fried. At this time, put asparagus and peas in;
7. Sprinkle a little salt on the vegetables separately and stir fry them. When the fish is fried, the vegetables are ripe.;
8. Put two small tomatoes on the plate and enjoy
The vermicelli can be soaked in cold water (about two hours), and can be soaked in warm water (about half an hour) in case of rush. 2: Use boiling water to open the shell of the manila.
When the crabs are bought, they should be kept in light salt water for half a day, spit out the mud, and then use chopsticks to stab the crabs to death;
Seafood is optional. You can eat any shellfish you like. My ribbon, swan eggs and sea rainbow
Accessories: some fresh shrimps, some salt, some ginger, some pepper, some scallions, and some cucumber
Scallops have high nutritional value and delicious taste Abalone is one of the three treasures in the sea. Scallops have a significant therapeutic effect on lowering cholesterol. Eating scallops regularly can help prevent heart disease, stroke and dementia.